"Promise me you'll always remember, You are BRAVER than you believe, You are STRONGER than you seem, And you are SMARTER than you think." ~Christopher Robin

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

a good day...

While playing a game with Ben there came a knock at the door-

Abby & Logan: "Can Ben go for a ride with us?"
Me: "For a ride?"
A & L: "Yeah, in our wagon. We got it for Christmas & it has a door."
Me: "Well, since it has a door I guess that'll be alright." ;D

M: "Where will you be going for your ride?"

A: "up to Evelyn's and down to our house and back to your house so Logan can play."

So responsible! :)

AND play they did!L: "Oooh, it is spooky in here!"
I love it when Ben has friends over! It is so fun to watch them play. They are at such a fun age!

3 comments:

kate said...

man, what a cool room! i won't show caleb or he'll be jealous. playdates are the best.

Becky said...

I love playdates- it is so fun to see kids learning how to interact with eachother. You can see how their personalities will be.

Melissa Ash said...

How come I didn't know you had a blog?! I am so glad I found you! Love ya! TImber