"Promise me you'll always remember, You are BRAVER than you believe, You are STRONGER than you seem, And you are SMARTER than you think." ~Christopher Robin

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Yep, he's ONE!

This little guy turned ONE! I look at this picture and tears well up! I could have never known the joy he would bring to our family!
Oh, his expressions! The way he babbles away! I love it!
His smile melts my heart! He growls like a tiger too!

I am one lucky momma! Joshy, Joshewa, Josh, my buddy!
We are so glad you are part of our family! Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

randishea said...

He did look like a line backer when he was born. :)

Angie said...

Can't believe he's one! What a cute boy!!

Robyn Maughan said...

Oh my that went fast! I love the picture above with the gums and little teeth. GREAT!

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Wow, I can't believe he's one already! Time sure flys. Happy birthday, Josh!

Rach said...

Soooo...I don't know how I missed your last two posts, but I did. You have got some great pictures of your kids. I love the pictures and love your kids!

Julie said...

Such a cute little guy! I just LOVE that smile of his with those 3 teeth on bottom and none on top! It's great!