"Promise me you'll always remember, You are BRAVER than you believe, You are STRONGER than you seem, And you are SMARTER than you think." ~Christopher Robin

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Give me FIVE!

Well March 9th Benjamin had a birthday! He is now a whole hand! I can't believe 5 years have gone by! What a joy he is!
We had a birthday party for him on Saturday and he had so much fun!
The weather didn't do what we wanted but rain while playing baseball is always memorable!
Cousin Elizabeth came and helped with the little kids which helped out a lot. She's a doll!
Yes, I was there. I did not put on makeup because I was trying to make a better cake than the one I made on his actual birthday. Man, it was NOT pretty! No, I did not take a picture. :)


My favorite was watching all the kids eating up all the attention from Zach...especially Ben. He LOVES his dad!
Ben thought it was so cool he had a mitt cake. He said, "wow, thanks mom!" I love hearing that.
These kids had lots of fun wrestling, playing and laughing. Our first little friend party was a success! Phew!
We deleted the first half of our pictures from March which makes me want to have tears. I was scared to do anything else with these pictures until I had Zach look at the computer. There, I have explained why I didn't post on his birthday. The end.

6 comments:

The Littlefields said...

How fun!! You did a great job on his cake, it looks awesome! I can believe he's five, that's nuts! Happy Birthday Ben!

Vee said...

What a fun party. The cake looks great! I'm sorry about your pictures. I hate that.

Angie said...

Good work on the cake! It turned out great. Looks like a fun party! Crazy Ben's five! Really? What a big sweet boy! I love when he answers the phone when I call you.

Shani said...

That is such a bummer about your pictures! I do love the mitt cake you made. Happy birthday Ben!

Rach said...

Glad the party was such a success...great job on the cake. And I thought I deleted all my pictures once...check your recycle bin.:)

randishea said...

What cute kids you have! And a very fun cake!