"Promise me you'll always remember, You are BRAVER than you believe, You are STRONGER than you seem, And you are SMARTER than you think." ~Christopher Robin

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I must document...

Oh a month ago we went to our family cabin...with some family. We had such a good time! I wanted to share pictures and such, so here they are.
It was fun to spend time with Matt and Dave together, they are such funny kids.
Sarah handled her first snowmobile ride quite well. She had fun sledding and playing with her second cousin Lexie.
My cousin Spencer just got home from his mission like two weeks before this so it was fun to have him there.
Notice Zach and Ben's hats...I made them! Yeah, it was Zach's Christmas present that I finished for valentines day...They turned out pretty good I was a little proud of myself.
I was the one with the camera and so, no pictures of me. I was large then and am even larger now. It was funny to ride a snow mobile but I survived. Even though I was very pregnant, I still went sledding a little and that was lots of fun!
It was a good time and worth the effort it took to get there.






























































3 comments:

Ellingson's said...

Fun trip! Good times! And great job on the hats. Good luck with delivery! Hope everything goes well for you!

Melissa said...

I love to see pictures! Thanks for sharing. How are you feeling? I hope you are doing well.

Vee said...

Great pictures. Fantastic job with those hats. I'm very impressed. Is the baby here yet?