"Promise me you'll always remember, You are BRAVER than you believe, You are STRONGER than you seem, And you are SMARTER than you think." ~Christopher Robin

Friday, February 26, 2010

We've got it!...BAD! :)

Cabin Fever and Spring Fever! Big time People!

Although we might be bored we are still having some good laughs!


The kids are running around in their swimming suits and hanging up beach towels for when the weather warms up!


Boy, when that sun starts shining for long enough for us to feel some heat...I'm not sure if I'll be able to stop them from pulling out the swimming pool! I think they've been talking about swimming since November or something!

6 comments:

randishea said...

Those glasses are hilarious. And I think i have spring fever too.

The Littlefields said...

I'm pretty sure those are MY Glasses!!?? (I've been wondering where they went) Cute cute! We can't wait for spring either!

Rach said...

I am soooo ready for spring too!!

Angie said...

Your welcome to come visit! We've been having beautiful weather! (With some occasional rain) Hope your able to get out and have some fun soon! Love the pics :)

kate said...

hahahahaha!!! those glasses are awesome! now you just need some fake mustachios. so funny! my girls asked if we could set up our pool in the basement yesterday. (it's like 50 degrees in our basement, so that wasn't going to fly.) here's to some warm sunny days soon!

Sarah said...

We are so ready for spring too! We'll be up North the week of the 15th...maybe we can get together???