"Promise me you'll always remember, You are BRAVER than you believe, You are STRONGER than you seem, And you are SMARTER than you think." ~Christopher Robin

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Welcome Home!







 He had a huge fan club waiting at the airport.  Boy were we glad to see him!
 David Rodney Moyes, Norway Oslo Mission.  2010-2012.  Returned with Honor.  I knew he was a good missionary but to see him talk about taking off his badge when he was released, I really knew it then.  This Elder loved being a missionary and I don't think he could be any happier with the way he served.  Well done Dave.
 Dave has some seriously great friends.  He was happy to see them.  These three are roommates at the Y this year.  They won't have any fun.
 I am proud of David for the kind of missionary he was.  I am also proud of my mom and dad.  Gosh, I love them.  They are the best supporters anyone could ask for!
 We missed Angie.  It's hard for everyone when someone is missing.  It will be nice when we are all together soon.

 Oh my, the escalators were such a hit!
 This little Kate is such a joy!


 Dave left freezing weather in Norway and it was 90 + today.  Yeah, he thought he was going to die.
 Considering the heat, we were grateful for some shade so we could play outside.
 Sisters.  Alexa & Kate.  (Rachael's girls)  and Abby (Steph's daughter) in the window. :)
 We love it when we get to see cousins.

This was watermelon rinds that we brought home for the chickens.  Yeah, Josh was helping take them out to the chickens the next morning and decided to stop and enjoy a bit before he turned them over.  His summer staple is watermelon.

No comments: