"Promise me you'll always remember, You are BRAVER than you believe, You are STRONGER than you seem, And you are SMARTER than you think." ~Christopher Robin

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Girls I love!

It is love month you know. I wanted to dedicate a post to the best girls I know. My mom and my sisters. I am not sure where I would be without them. They cry with me, they laugh with me, they encourage me, they understand me and love me. Is there any wonder why I feel so blessed to have them as part of my life? I am so blessed! I love you girls!


5 comments:

Rach said...

Ahhh Bec, that was nice! I sure am grateful for all you guys as well. HOw lucky are we? You are the best!!

Angie said...

That was really nice! I think we can all echo that one!! Love ya

The Littlefields said...

I couldn't agree more, I'm sure glad that we're all friends. Thanks for the nice post. :) You're great!

Chantel said...

I have three sisters as well. It's the best. I keep telling Brian we need two more girls so that our girls can have three sisters like I did (do) growing up. He said No way unless he gets some boys first!!

Sarah said...

I agree that you are blessed! Your mom and sisters are amazing women! I love your new blog too!