"Promise me you'll always remember, You are BRAVER than you believe, You are STRONGER than you seem, And you are SMARTER than you think." ~Christopher Robin

Monday, February 1, 2010

So long Immobility, you were oh so nice!

Josh is 10 months old and now crawling! I have been one lucky momma to have him content to sit and play for so long!









Immobility was nice whilst it lasted! The other day I slipped downstairs to change the laundry. He was sitting in the spot above and Sarah and Ben were in the living room. I came up and he was gone! Imagine me standing in the hallway peaking in each room, to no avail! Finally I asked Sarah and Ben where he was. He was sitting in the corner in the living room and had just slipped a loose screw from the heater vent into his mouth! Oh man! I miss immobility and it has only been a week!
All though it is adorable to see him crawling! It is also pretty funny to see Sarah slapping her leg and saying "come here Josh, come here"! I guess he's our family pet now!

6 comments:

Ellingson's said...

I bet he's just a little bit more happy now that he can get around. What a cutie! And what a great mom you are :)

Rach said...

I love that...it is always the best when they can sit and are content just do that with a few toys. I love all the pics.

Angie said...

Cute pictures! What a cute boy! I can't believe he is 10 months already...he's growing so fast!

Shannon Allen said...

thats awesome!

The Littlefields said...

What a cute pet he is! I love that.

Jenn K. said...

Oh man, I am dreading that day! Chase is 9 months and not crawling yet so life is still good:) Crawling changes everything: no small toys on the ground, gates on the stairway, baby-proofing cabinets, etc! Sheesh! Well, Josh is adorable and will be walking before you know it!