"Promise me you'll always remember, You are BRAVER than you believe, You are STRONGER than you seem, And you are SMARTER than you think." ~Christopher Robin

Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow fun!

I loved this day! I loved it because:
The kids were happy!
Warm!
Were cheering each other on!
Zach did the same thing my dad did with me and built a snow slide with the kids!
I love watching the crazy things they love to do...like eat snow!
I love seeing the kids all bundled up!
We all had a good time!
I love being a mom!

3 comments:

Rach said...

It is such a pain to get all of the things on to go outside, but so worth it when you get out there. It looks like your kids had a fun time! Fun memories!

Angie said...

Looks like a fun time! I remember the fun snow slides Dad built for us. Those were good times! I'll bet your kids just ate it up!

The Littlefields said...

Looks like fun! We haven't had that much snow, I hope to get another good storm to play in like that. :) Josh looks so much like you.